Seamless Copper Gutters
Nothing Ages As Well As A Copper Gutter!
Copper rain gutters gutters look fantastic and are the perfect finish to any home.
Buildings in Orange County, especially those closer to the sea benefit from copper rain gutters.
When installed they are shiny but gradually become covered in an attractive copper oxide patina which adds a layer of protection to the metal and gives it a very distinctive look as it ages.
The Advantages Of Copper Gutters Over Other Metal Gutters.
- Extremely durable and should not need to be replaced for a lifetime.
- Adds value to the property.
- Aesthetically pleasing to the eye especially as it begins to patina.
- Many decorative options for accessories.
- Very resistant to salty air.
Copper gutters are available in K Style, OGGE and half round profiles, with 5 inch and 6 inch options.
An additional benefit of installing copper gutters in Orange County is that there is a large range of accessories from copper leader heads to ornate rain chains.